A bill and account collector’s resume must be well-written, organized and very incisive. The debt collector’s qualities and attributes ought to be showcased as unambiguously as possible. Furthermore, the collection agents’ ability to meet set targets and deadlines in the process of discharging the associated responsibilities of the bill and account collection profession must be indicated as candidly and uncomplicated as possible.
A good example of a well-written bill and account collector’s resume is presented below.
999 Oakland Blvd, Baltimore, MD 21201
Phone: (410) 343 – 5678 Email: email@example.com
To attain the position of a bill and account collector in First Data Corporations; and thereby fulfill the responsibilities associated therein through the timely and diligent execution of associated tasks and duties.
Summary of Skills
- Articulate and coherent oral and written communication skills needed to effectively propagate information if and when due.
- Irrefutable time management skills needed to punctually achieve the expected requirements and set goals for given assignments.
- Impressive organizational skills required to avoid muddling up of facts and figures while handling tasks and assignments.
- Effective interpersonal relationship skills needed to convincingly liaise with the affected stakeholders in order to achieve highly productive interactions.
- Spectacular mathematical skills and high problem-solving shrewdness.
Bill and Account Collector May 2015 – present
Red Hill Financial Agency, Dayton, OH
- Calculating, compiling, coding and verification of defaulting customer’s financial status and updated data.
- Continuous liaison and negotiation with defaulting clients in order to arrive at mutually convenient agreements on means and methods of repayment of owed monies.
Credit Analyst March 2012 – April 2015
Purple Heart Creditors, Dayton, OH
- Assessment and evaluation of the status of credit worthiness of prospective loan applicants.
- Generation of financial projections through the use of germane technologies and computer software to determine the suitability and /or risk factors involved in various financial transactions.
- Associate’s Degree in Accounting and Finance 2011
Glover College, Dayton, OH
- Member, Dayton Collection Agents’ Association (DCAA) August 2015 – present