By virtue of the centrality of the position of an information security specialist in the smooth running of an organization, most employers scrutinize the prospective candidate’s resume meticulously. For this reason, when writing a security specialist’s resume, good consideration must be exercised by the candidate in order to be able to accurately detail hi/her qualities and competence with resounding clarity and articulate organization. A sample of an information security specialist is provided below.
999 Oakland Blvd, Baltimore, MD 21201
Phone: (410) 343 – 5678 Email: email@example.com
To attain the position of an information security specialist at Gamma technologies Incorporated; and thereby discharge duties assigned as efficiently and punctually as possible in order to contribute to the growth of the company.
Summary of Skills
- Exceptional interpersonal relationship and customer care skills while maintain unblemished professionalism.
- High organizational skills with a meticulous and methodological approach to work.
- Far-reaching verbal and non-verbal communication skills for optimal interactions.
- Emphatic inventiveness in managing time and other resources in a bid to reduce/ nullify waste and improve performance/ output.
- Exemplary attentiveness to detail and the ability to maintain high levels of concentration while discharging job responsibilities.
Information System Analyst August 2015 – present
MXD Corporation, Richmond, VA
- Maintaining of the company’s automated security systems as well as the identification verification process of members of staff.
- Liaising with the relevant authorities on all system security related matters.
Application Security Analyst July 2008 – July 2015
Omega Computers and Technologies, Richmond, VA
- Developed functional security measures to help to militate against unauthorized access/ loss of information.
- Continuously analyzed and evaluated existing security systems and their applications in order to improve their efficiencies.
Education and Training
- Bachelor’s Degree in Cybersecurity 2007
Virginia State University, Richmond, VA
- Member, Richmond Cybersecurity Agency (RCA) 2010 – present